- If you are paying both your title fees and EMD through this online portal, you will need to do so in two separate transactions.
- Only payments of $10,000 or less for Earnest Money Deposits and $2,500 or less for fee payments can currently be processed through our online system.
- Funds are transmitted by ACH, therefore, non-refundable for 10 days from receipt. Final closing funds cannot be submitted through this portal.
Please select your closing region from the list below and get started.
Benefits of Fully Digital
Transfer of Funds
Select Your Location
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an earnest money deposit?
Earnest money is a payment made by a purchaser as evidence of good faith when a contract between a buyer and seller is signed. It is paid before a property is closed on, and the due date is stipulated in your contract.
What information will I need to complete a payment online?
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Current address
- Legal first and last name
If the above information does not satisfy our verification score, then a buyer will provide their full SSN. For the less-than-10% of buyers whose full SSN does not satisfy the verification process, our system will ask for a valid form of identification. These are: U.S. passport, State-issued I.D, U.S. driver’s license. Finally, if automatic verification is not possible we can manually verify so you can proceed.
Why would manual verification be required?
Security is part of our promise to provide trusted protection at Transnation Title. In some cases, there may need to be an extra verification step to complete a payment. If that is the case, our team will gladly explain the situation and help facilitate a successful payment for you or your customer.