Valentine’s Day has the Transnation Title team thinking about love — especially how much we love all of the great Realtors with whom we work.
And we’re not alone! According to a recent NAR survey, 86% of recent homebuyers found their real estate agent to be useful, and almost 9 out of 10 buyers would recommend their Realtor to a friend or family member.
With that, here are seven reasons we think you’ll love working with a Realtor too.
- Objective information and opinions – A great Realtor will look at your home with an unbiased perspective and give you the information you need to maximize your marketability and asking price.
- Saves money on your home purchase – A Realtor will coach you on how to avoid paying too much for a house and how to get a better deal. They’ll also ensure you’re fulfilling all contractual obligations, which will help you avoid costly missteps.
- Stands in your corner during negotiations – A great real estate professional will look at offers from your perspective and help you assess all the factors up for discussion in any real estate transaction.
- Provides a sense of security – Realtors know how to follow protocols to ensure their own safety, as well as the safety and security of you and your property. Most importantly, they’ll make sure you don’t fall victim to wire fraud scams.
- Gets your home on multiple listing service (MLS) – While this is more for the sellers, we thought it was important to include. It’s hard to find the best way to distribute your home listing to potential buyers on your own. Working with a real estate agent provides your home access to the MLS. This has the most up to date home listings and is where most buyers look when searching for a home.
- Fair and ethical treatment – If they’re a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, your Realtor will adhere to a strict code of ethics that is built on honesty and protects you.
- A partner in title insurance – Every great Realtor will know a great title company like Transnation Title to help you complete your real estate transaction the right way. Title insurance is essential to protecting the property rights of homebuyers, and we can’t wait to see you around our closing table.
Of course, there are many other benefits to working with a Realtor we didn’t list here. This is why you will love working with one in your buying and selling process. Once you’ve found the perfect place, think of us at Transnation Title for your closing and title insurance needs. We have the resources and experience to come up with personal solutions needed to close your transaction the right way. We can also connect you with our network of local real estate professionals to ensure you’re taking advantage of every possible resource. Contact us today to get started.